WARP 39800 Series
The WARP Mechanics 39800 series of storage arrays offer turnkey block-level RAID and/or NAS in a variety of fully integrated configurations of high-capacity spinning-disk HHD, performance specific SSDs, and maximum IO non-volatile RAM modules to provide industry-leading performance, scalability and reliability, all at a fraction of the cost of competing arrays. Based on the WARP Mechanics WDS-8460 platform, three distinct versions have been developed to achieve specialized solutions to specific environments. All three appliances have the following characteristics:
- Enterprise reliability, availability, and serviceability
- Hot-pluggable drives, I/O controllers, and power / cooling FRUs
- Dual WARPraid or WARPnas controllers
- Network interface options: Up to 8x ports of: 16 Gbps FC, 1/10 Gbps Ethernet, or 40 Gbps RDMA IB
WARP 39810 Storage Matrix
The WARP Mechanics 39810 is an ultra dense storage appliance. It offers a turnkey solution for maximum capacity with an industry-leading price point. The system sets a new cost-to-capacity ratio standard while maintaining compatibility with existing storage infrastructure. It is designed to provide maximum throughput, data integrity, and always-on availability.
The WARP Mechanics 39810 features:
- Ultra-dense 60x 4TB HDDs per enclosure
- 240 TB raw capacity. 192TB usable in RAID 6
WARP 39820 Hybrid Matrix
The WARP Mechanics 39820 is a turnkey network-attached non-volatile RAM, SSD, and HDD system with industry-leading price, performance, and scalability. This system has a high capacity with accelerated read/write for a balanced capacity and performance to cost ratio. It is an ultra-dense space and power saving solution. This is optimal for large scale IO intensive workloads with high capacity and a relatively small live data set.
The WARP Mechanics 39820 features:
- 50x 4TB SAS HDD
- 5x high capacity 2TB read optimized SSD modules
- 5x NV-RAM drives for write cache
- 160TB usable in RAID 6 with optimized read and write cache
- IOPS >500k in cached read and write combinations
WARP 39830 Memory Matrix
The WARP Mechanics 39830 is a turnkey network-attached non-volatile RAM + SSD system with industry-leading price, performance, and scalability. This system maximizes the IOPs performance for the most demanding application profiles.
It is an ultra-dense space and power saving solution. This is optimal for large-scale IO intensive workloads with large live data sets. The 50x high capacity 2TB SSD modules per 4U enclosure are configured into five 10-disk RAID 6 sets to maximize protection and performance. Each RAID set has a two NV-RAM modules serving as write cache. These RAID sets are added to the overall ZFS storage pool and can be allocated to a nearly limitless number of any sized volumes presented to hosts. This yields a flexible 100TB of usable RAID protected SSD storage.
The WARP Mechanics 39830 features:
- 50 high capacity 2TB SSD performance optimized modules per enclosure
- 10x NV-RAM drives per shelf for write cache
- 100TB usable in RAID 6 with optimized write cache
- IOPS >500k in sustained read and write combinations